ARC REVIEW / Most Likely by Sarah Watson


Most Likely by Sarah Watson

ARC Review 
*book sent by Novl

What better way to celebrate International Women's Day than with a book about female friendship and empowerment!? Creator of The Bold Type, Sarah Watson introduces a group of 4 best friends (Ava, CJ, Jordan and Martha in alphabetical order) who face a tough senior year of high school. In addition to all the craziness that ones deals with as a teen, one of them becomes the president of the United States!

I always love reading about female friendships as I think it's always essential for a women to be surrounded with supportive friends. Including the tidbit, that one of them is the President but doesn't say who right away, adds a fun mystery game as you get to know each character and try to decipher who will be called Madame President.  I admit, I didn't know until reading the very last chapter! 

I can identify with each character as each one deals with struggles that almost everyone has or is dealing with. With Ava who is struggling with her identity to CJ who is fixated on her SAT score. Then there's Martha who comes from a less than privileged background and Jordan whose wants to fight for what's right. Each character are opposites and mixtures of each other, but that's what's so great about having friends who are different from each other. You get a different perspective from so many things! 

There is some ~love drama~ that I think was done nicely without making that the core focus of each character. Each character has an interaction with Logan, who runs in the track team and has a connection of sorts to each character. And there's also Wyatt who I absolutely adored! I don't want to give out too much spoilers, but let me know if you are crazy about him just as I am!

Overall, Most Likely is a definite must read for this Spring!

Most Likely




Comments