Book Tag + Get to Know Me!


I thought this book tag would be a fun way to get to know me more and about my book habits. :)


Reading on the Bed or the Couch?
I find myself reading on the bed rather than my couch. I have to constantly be moving so my bed is definitely my go to spot.

Male Main Character or Female Main Character?
I love reading about female main characters because I always put myself in her shoes and find it easier to read their minds and point of view. It also makes me think of how I personally would deal with the situation and if I would do differently. I have not read too many male main character POVs. One that I have read with a male main character would be Thomas from The Maze Runner series, which I enjoyed.

Sweet Snacks or Salty Snacks while reading?
I don't think I can snack while reading. I get too engrossed into a book that I cannot snack! I can drink, which depending on what I'm reading, would be an ice cold cappuccino or wine. My last read was Victoria Aveyard's War Storm and I had to drink a few glasses of wine as it was intense for me!

Trilogies or Quartets?
If I love the story, then definitely quartets. Once I become obsessed with a series, I want it to go on for awhile. I can't get enough of the characters and worlds so I preferably like longer series. At the same time, some stories can only be taken so far, so it depends.

Reading First Person or Third Person POV?
This is a great question! I prefer reading in third person as I think as a reader, you can get so much perspectives from other characters and know more about the feelings of secondary characters. First person POVs can be limiting, especially when it can involve other characters that are crucial to the plot or storyline.

Reading at Night, or in the Morning?
Night! I love to read at night but then get little sleep, especially if the book is getting good. I sleep little as it is. Depending if the book has a massive page count, I try to read throughout the day but really prefer to get my reading in at night.

Libraries or Bookstores?
When I was a kid, I went to the library way more often than I do now. I don't live near a library anymore, so bookstores have become more my thing. Also, I want to grow my library so bookstores have become my staple. I try to visit my city library for events, so don't forget to support your local library!

Books that make you laugh or cry?
I love books that can make me cry!

Black book covers or white covers?
I don't have much of a preference. Looking at my little library, it seems I have a lot of black book covers than white. I definitely lean towards pretty looking covers though!

Character driven or Plot driven?
Ooh! I think that the plot driven books can make great characters so plot driven for me.

Really love these questions and want to know what your answers would be!
D.

Comments